Tip jar:

Friday, January 30, 2009

Zion's Red Church


Somewhere in Pennsylvania between Ashland and Central New Jersey.

I'm always amazed how different everything is just after driving two hours out of my regular range. I notice it on the people, their pace, the landscapes. This picture doesn't really show this. Those experiences are hard to capture and too subjective anyway.

I just know that once I left the US and I'm back in Germany, I will be sorry that I didn't explore this country more. I have seen a few corners, but I think a lot of beauty is hiding off the beaten paths and can only be seen after slowing down the pace.


2 comments:

Bob said...

Time to clean the sensor?

Great photo, though, and great site.

Bob Keefer

Oliver said...

Thank you. I like sensor dust sometimes.

Post a Comment