Tip jar:

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm selling my cameras

My cameras and most of my lenses. I finally decided to go full-frame, namely the Canon 5D Mark II. My favorite lenses are made for APS-C sized sensors, so those need to be exchanged as well. If you are interested, I have a pdf-file ready for download with pictures and prices.

Anyway, here is a short list with everything I'm selling:

- Canon EOS 20D body + lens kit
- Canon EOS 50D body
- Tokina 12-24mm f/4.0 lens
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 lens
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens

I'm first owner of all items, some things are barely used.
Comes in original packaging and accessories.

For details: PhotoSale.pdf

4 comments:

Shapemodulator said...

hey olo, the 5d-mII is a good choice, i orderd one for my birthday. I tested the camera and the video function, its amazing. I love the resolution and the autofocus... But why are u selling the 24-70mm? its a perfekt one for the full-frame, isn't it? ...

greetz,

spiros

Oliver said...

Well, then I wish you a happy birthday and happy shooting!!
Yes, the 24-70mm is a perfect lens, but it's also bulky. I noticed that most things I'm doing are very "wide-angleish", so all I want to have right now is the 17-40mm f/4 for landscapes/cityscapes and a fast standard prime for everything else.
Oh, and I could never give away the beautiful 85mm. I'll just keep it and maybe use it one day again for portraits.

Shapemodulator said...

yeah, 17mm on a full-frame ...

Oliver said...

^^

Post a Comment