Tip jar:

Friday, October 15, 2010

My 2011 Wall Calendar is Here!

It's finally here - I'm excited about this. This is the New York City wall calendar for 2011 with 12 of my best New York images. All images are from the HDR series.

After going through various print-on-demand companies, I decided to go with RedBubble.com as I really like the quality and design they are offering. They also present themselves a bit more artsy and serious, but less gimmicky than most other companies that offer similar services.

In case you want one, you can order it right here, and I think you can pretty much get it from anywhere in the world. So far it got mostly ordered from people who work around my desk. I received it today and pretty much at the moment I took it out of the box I got the first buyers.

Once you are on RedBubble you can choose your currency.

- The US price for example is $27.17 per copy.
- If you order from Europe, you pay €18.59 per copy.

There are rebates for those who buy more than 2.
Note that the prices do not include shipping. The shipping costs vary depending on where you are.


Buy art


Let me give you a quick tour (you can click on the photos to see more details):

The cover




The calendar is printed on beautifully thick 200gsm satin art paper. Colors come out very nicely.




The design is modern simplistic



I hope you'll enjoy it, and feel free to send me your feedback!


Buy art

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Prices have gone up...

$32.33
€22.12

Oliver said...

The calendar price should not change. What you are seeing there is probably the price including the shipping. I will update my text to make it more clear.

Post a Comment