Tip jar:

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cuyamaca


A picture from my latest and what I believe first real camping experience. A beautiful weekend with beautiful people. The only time I really remember some sort of camping is when I was maybe 11 or 12. It was in the garden behind my parents' house together with my friend Victor. Victor lived a few houses down the street. When I woke up next morning I realized he went home while I was sleeping. What a disappointment. Couldn't he at least pretend we are far away in the wilderness? Well, he was probably cold, and so was I last night up in the Cuyamaca State Park. This picture is dedicated to my childhood friend. R.I.P Victor.

3 comments:

a.q.s. said...

very nice. hard to capture that in black and white but you did a good job!

Oliver said...

Thanks dear. It went through a bit longer processing pipeline, but worked out eventually.

Michael Tuuk said...

I like it...nice work. The flare under the sun is cool and the B+W really works too.

Post a Comment