Tip jar:

Monday, April 12, 2010

Anza Borrego Wildflower


Another flower. Well, why not, call it an experimental phase. These wildflowers are actually pretty insane looking. If you would take those home and do some serious macro photography, you would probably get images that look like from another world. However, I don't have a macro lens, and instead tried my best using an extender tube I borrowed from Steffi. The depth of field with such an extender is so little, it's not even funny anymore. It's a question of millimeters. Tiny moves in the light wind make the sweetspot wander significantly from frame to frame, even with fast bursts.

And speaking of experiments, I finally started to use the toy camera that I bought almost four years ago. I cannot show any results yet, the film first needs to be developed :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment