Tip jar:

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cross Country - Day 7

The hide and seek with the snow is over, it finally found me in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I got up very early today to take pictures of a freshly snow covered town. Because of the weather I chose to take the bus to downtown. For my taste I arrived a bit too late. There was way too much daylight by the time I got there. Still, I spent a couple of hours hiking through the snow and listening to music. Because the music fit the scenery so well, I got an idea and started to do some sort of still-life filming. Now I would need to cut this and add this particular music. Who knows when this is going to happen...

White Christmas in Santa Fe. That was the plan, now I have to admit that I don't find this town that interesting. I might be gone before Santa Claus gets here. Just waiting for the right moment to leave - weather wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment