Tip jar:

Monday, September 4, 2006

Random Walker

Two days and nights of constant walking and exploring. This is more hiking than I did in Yosemite last year. Maybe because there is no Starbucks on every other corner waiting to refresh me. Actually, there are not even corners in Yosemite. So far ㅑ ㅗㅁㅍㄷ 내ㅡㄷ what's going on with this keyboard??
So far I have some nice shots with plenty of concrete, steel and glass, this might turn out well in black and white.
I'm looking at four more days here in Chicago and the weather is supposed to be rather unfriendly tomorrow. For those who are looking for me: You'll find me in the local museums.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna come

Anonymous said...

Okay great. I'm in the Art Institute on Michigan Avenue. Please wear a t-shirt saying "anonymous", so I know it's you.

Post a Comment