Tip jar:

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Princeton Photo Club

I became a member of the Princeton Photography Club yesterday. This is a good chance to get in touch with other local photographers. So yesterday was the first meeting after the summer break and people were showing what they did during the summer. It was impressive and entertaining. The club is preparing an exhibition right now and I'm thinking of contributing one or two pictures. Most likely things you haven't seen on my website yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humm! Keep me updated on that photoclub thingy. I joined the club last year, but I guess it is pretty much of dead club. People hardly posts in the group board and in last one year I have not seen any invitation of group shoot out.

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the group board today. Indeed, people don't post much there, but the meetings seem to be fun.

Post a Comment