Tip jar:

Thursday, April 2, 2009

.com Domain

I'm thinking about making this page available through a .com URL. Something that sounds a bit more flashy and international than fluck.de - something like RogerWhittaker.com - but that's taken :)

If you have any good suggestions for me, let me know.
Yesterday I came up with LostInUrbanity.com, probably not a genius name, but I decided to register it. I have this web hosting package with Strato which is totally over the top for my needs. I just figured out I can register a certain number of domains without additional costs.

2 comments:

mitchpowell said...

How about:

unseenery.com?

nurbanity.com?

urbanscrapes.com?

whittakercity.com?

capturedcities.com?

shootingupthecity.com?

wheremylensgoes.com?

iseewhatisaw.com?

seentheseyet.com?

urbanseer.com

lensonthecity.com

Oliver said...

oh wow.

Post a Comment