Tip jar:

Monday, March 12, 2007

Da Hong Deng Long Gao Gao Gua

That's the original Chinese name of the movie I saw in a theater today (here is a link to the movie). I really didn't enjoy watching it and was glad when it was over. I guess there are simply movies I like watching, but forget as soon as I see the next one, and those which are more heavy, but with some value for that I need some time and distance before I can appreciate. It's like with music. Some songs go as easy out of your ear as they got in. And then there are the other ones. Things that widen your horizon are simply more permanent.
What else? I was very eager to see an exhibition of toy camera photography at a little gallery called "Stay Gold" in Brooklyn, but it wasn't as good as I expected. The neighborhood of that place has an interesting character, though. I saw some people I could imagine to take my time and photograph. However, I didn't ask anybody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment