Tip jar:

Monday, March 5, 2007

Cartier-Bresson Exhibition

Cagil and I had a multi-cultural weekend in New York City (including Cafe Horus and Zum Schneider) and visited the International Center of Photography.
The Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibition has (besides original images and rare scrap books) a display with a slideshow where you hear him talking about his work. I could listen to him for some more hours, but it was not more than 15 minutes long. Also interesting: The Martin Munkacsi exhibition.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous. I wish we had more things like this in Middle America...
I love museums and galleries.. and to be able to go and visit a place that has works from some of the pioneers of modern photography and to listen to their explanations on their photos would be such an inspiring thing to do. You must have really enjoyed it.

Post a Comment