Tip jar:

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Publications

Anyone remembering this posting about my submission to a photo magazine?
It was in the November issue. I have a copy at home since weeks and didn't see it...how strange. Cagil just noticed it. You can find it on page 101. The section is called "Weltenbummler" (globetrotter).

I'm also in touch with a local newspaper which is designing a wall calendar for 2007 right now. The calendar will show pictures of the Princeton area. Occasionally I shoot in my local neighborhood and had some pictures I remembered being very happy about, so I just send four of them as down sampled previews. The Calendar people liked them and requested the original files yesterday mentioning that they might take one or two. The only thing I know is that it goes into print tomorrow. I'm curious which pictures will make it...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am still amazed about the asian man with the cigarette. also your 85mm halloween photo of the croud. greetz from the homebase

Anonymous said...

so where are you oliver? rb.

Anonymous said...

@spiros: Greetz back to the homebase. The smoker became a popular person on this page :) I'll check if I have other pictures of him.

Anonymous said...

hey rb, let's chat some day: newyork.photography@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

yes, i remember that posting.

Anonymous said...

I just heard that three of my pictures will be in the calendar :)

Post a Comment