Tip jar:

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On the way home


On the way home form the desert. This mirror needs to be cleaned.

I was balancing the camera on the window frame with one hand. Now I'm thinking about all those new interesting perspectives one could get by installing the camera on the car and doing long time exposures while driving through the night. I know there is all kinds of equipment out there to get a camera mounted onto a car. Filmmakers use stuff like that, right? Would that be too much over the top? Maybe I get something small to get me started. However, the thought of the camera falling off while driving is a real nightmare.

3 comments:

snirgel said...

oli street view ...we want more :)

Keenen Brown said...

Man, you got guts to handle the cam, take a good shot and drive all at the same time. Now that's what I call multitasking!

Oliver said...

It might look fast, but it was actually very slow.

Post a Comment