Tip jar:

Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Series: Princeton Campus

OK, this is now going to sound a little like a moving sale.
I'll put all my favorite images into several series soon, as I'm going to leave the Princeton area in a couple of weeks. Does that sentence make any sense at all? Yes, I wanted those series to be finished with the certainty that I won't have more pictures to add over time.

My gallery (consisting of 16 series right now) does what in my understanding an amateur photography gallery does. It reflects on the photographers life and shows some sort of progression. For you, I just hope you like the colors and perspectives. For me, each image comes with a set of intense memories. Not necessarily of the subject itself, but I remember many many details from the day it was taken.

There will be a new New York series, as well as a Philadelphia series, and a black and white street series. Everything must go as I'm going, too. But for now, let's put the Princeton campus pictures out there. If you followed my blog over the last year, you know them all, sorry for the boredom, but that's all I got.

During almost all my 6 years here in the area I used to need a 20 minutes drive to reach the campus. I visited this place quite often and enjoyed walking around and taking pictures. Last spring I moved very close to the campus, and for some reason I stopped visiting it right at that point. Weird but anyway, here are the results:


4 comments:

Stephan Modry said...

OMG. The photo of the fan ('lecture room') is amazing stuff. I like it a lot. Looking forward to browse through your other galleries as well. :)

Unknown said...

Yes, it was exactly like that even in the late 50's and early 60's. There was many a groan out of me during exams in these rooms, and not only from me, but from the floors as well, in tribute I expect to the generations before.
Ray Yatko '63

fxmixer said...

I love this series! Your technique really brings out the textures and details. Some good inspiration.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Post a Comment