Tip jar:

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Copyright Disclaimers

Today I made an archaeological finding on my hard disk that I thought would be worth a post. When I started this website I had the idea of having copyright disclaimers in all kinds of languages. Because people at my workplace are so international, I thought I would ask them to write a disclaimer for me in their language and photograph them holding it. I think I followed the idea only two days and then got distracted by other things. Later on when I realized how many of my not-yet-photographed candidates already left Princeton, I got a little discouraged and dropped the idea.

I think this is Catalan:

Italian:

Taiwanese:

Ukrainian:

And here we have an italien helping me out with Swedish - which is a bit weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment