Tip jar:

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Good Morning America!

Imagine a stewardess walking through an aisle offering drinks and nobody cares. What could be the reason? The passengers might be too busy with playing video games or zapping through 80 movies and 105 TV channels. Or maybe they are just fed up with drinks they get offered constantly. Welcome to Singapore Airlines. I didn't book this flight, but Delta Airlines did it for me since they cancelled my flight from Frankfurt to New York. I just want to speak out my recommendation. Maybe it's useful for someone.

Now I'm back in the states with some decent photographs in my baggage. The cancelled flight gave me the chance to photograph Frankfurt yesterday not speaking of Istanbul, a beautiful city where the lanes on the streets have as much purpose as seatbelts do - none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment