Tip jar:

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time for Business

For me personally, this is actually not the best time to do this, since I'm right now very busy with other things. However, I'm in the middle of preparing a collaboration with a company in Germany that specializes in fine-art printing. This company is also starting a gallery and I'm for now contributing images of Frankfurt to an upcoming exhibition. Pictures will be signed and printed in a limited edition of 100 prints each. Today I received the numbered labels I have to sign, my hand writing as well as my signature are actually pretty ugly. Fortunately, this is rarely a factor in a potential buyer's decision making process...I hope.
I will post more information about this exhibition as soon as I know everything about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment