Tip jar:

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Reflections

The next exhibition I'll participate in will be a group show of the Princeton Photography Club. It will take place in the Princeton Alliance Church from November 3, 2007 to January 6, 2008. Every member is welcome to contribute up to three photographs. Hmm...the difficult question is "what to give?". The fact that I'm currently a bit bored by my own photography doesn't really make the decision easier. However, it's a good opportunity to sell something, so I simply go for images that someone might buy to hang on his wall at home. I also want all three images to have something in common. The result are three images showing large reflections. I digitally framed and put them together to see what they will look like on the wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment